This course will allow successful attendees to be first aiders within smaller workplaces, that present few health and safety risks.
The Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training is a one-day course that covers a range of CPR and First Aid skills. The training enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work.
Who should attend the Emergency First Aid at Work course?
Anyone requiring a First Aid Certificate under Health and Safety regulations in the work place where the level of risk is low.
- People responsible for First Aid cover for Businesses of up to 50 employees
- Larger or complex risk businesses looking to increase support for qualified FAW staff
- Anyone requiring a regulated First Aid training qualification
- Sports Professionals and Personal Trainers
- Charities & Local Authorities
- Children & Youth organisations
- Builders & Construction
- Beauty, Retail & Hospitality
- Home Carers, Care Homes & Foster Carers needing a regulated qualification
- Heath professionals
What will you learn?
Basic lifesaving first aid and work place Health and Safety regulations
Assessment and Certification
Continuous assessment is carried out throughout the Emergency First Aid at Work course. This is a certificated course under Health & Safety regulations and the Emergency First Aid At Work certificate lasts for three years.
Course Length: 6 Hours